1. What is a Pen Tablet?
- A Pen tablet or digitizer is a computer input device that enables a user to hand-draw images and graphics, similar to the way a person draws images with a pencil and paper. These tablets may also be used to capture data or handwritten signatures. It can also be used to trace an image from a piece of paper which is taped or otherwise secured to the surface. Capturing data in this way, either by tracing or entering the corners of linear poly-lines or shapes is called digitizing.
2. What is the difference of this Pen Tablet to other Tablets?
- This Pen tablet has a Flexible working area, lightweight and portable and can be pack on a small bag easily.
3. Does this Tablet requires any other power source other than USB power?
- No, this Tablet will work on USB power, although the digital pen needs AAA battery to work.
4. Pen is not working, what can I do?
- Check Tablet configuration panel and adjust Feel Tip setting, See if the setting is too firm and adjust it to softer setting. If you don’t know what to do just click Default to set all settings to default.
- Check Digital Pen battery if it has enough power to make the device work. Replace battery if needed.
5. Pen pointer not working in my full monitor screen what can I do?
- Check Tablet configuration panel, Click Mapping tab then select All Screens in Monitor area.