- Plug and play in Window XP, Vista, Win 7(32 bit and 64 bit), Linux,Windows 8
- USB interface
- Special feature: photo frame, special effect and face recognition
- 2.0 mega pixel enhance by soft ware
- Image sensor(high quality CMOS)
- With clip on to click in the monitor Dimension: 55mm x 59mm x 40mm
- Cord length: 1.1m long
||1080x1024, 1600x1200, 2048x1536, 2272x1704, 2560x1920, 3200x2400
||JPG, PNG, BMP
||160x120, 176x144, 320x240, 352x288, 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768,1080x1024, 1600x1200, 2048x1536, 2272x1704, 2560x1920, 3200x2400
||72 degree horizontal
|| auto and manual
||80mm – infinity
|| up to 400%
||72mm x 58mm x 58mm
No Device found on Yahoo and Skype Messenger
Configuration for Yahoo Messenger
For Plug and Play Webcam with built-in Mic
- Plug the webcam to USB slot of your computer
- Go to Yahoo Messenger Window
- Click Messanger and click preferences.
- On yahoo messenger Preferences window, click Video and Voice Setup
- On the right side panel, Select a device for your webcam. Choose USB Video Device
- Scroll down microphone option and choose USB Audio Device
- Click apply button and click OK button.
(OR you may change the settings thru Video and Voice Setup under test devices, for you to test the webcam at the same time.)
Configuration on Skype
- Open Skype messenger.
- Click Tools and click Options
- On Option Window, click Video Settings
- Choose what device to enable. Select USB Video Device
- For microphone settings, use USB Audio Device.
- Click OK button and test your Webcam
Why did I get a black picture from the webcam?
The problem mentioned could be in the camera, in the device driver, in the application software, or it could be a combination of these or even a clash with something else. It could also be a driver problem.
- Try unplugging the camera, uninstalling all of the software and drivers, and reinstalling everything.
- If you're connecting through a USB hub, disconnect it and plug the camera directly in to the PC's USB port.
- Try installing the camera on another PC to see if it works there.
Webcam is too blurry
Rotate the adjustable grip of the webcam until the image is clear.
|Warranty Period : 6 month|
|Replacement Period : 1 week|