|Mini Android TV Box|
Subject to Branch Availability
Warranty and Replacement Information
- Support with HD video files
- The smallest Andriod TV player
- Looks like a USB Flash Drive
- Can attach at the back of your TV, easy to hide.
- Has micro SD card slot to insert your micro SD card with up to 4GB
- It doesn't have an Ethernet port; you need to use WI-FI to connect it to the internet. No RGB port, no S-video port, no built-in IR, no built-in bluetooth
- CPU: Boxchip A10 Cortex-A8 1.5Ghz
- OS: Google Android 4.0
- System memory: 1GB DDR3
- Storage: 4GB NAND Flash
- I/O: Micro SD, Mini USB
- Support: HDMI video output
- Wi-Fi: 80211 b/n/g supported
- Graphics Accelerator: 2D/3D/OpenGL ES2.0 (AMD Z460)/OpenGL 1.1 (AMD Z160) @ 27M tri/sec
- Connectors: HDMI
- Language: Multi Language
- Supported media:
- Audio: AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, QCP,MP3,WMA, WAV, MIDI, M4A
- Video: 1280x720/p, HD 30fps/1080p, 720x480 D1Format: WMV, ASF, MP4, 3GP, 3G2M4, AVI, MPEG, RV10, DivX, VC-1, MPEG-1/4, H.263/264
- Android Application: Youtube, Twitter, AngryBird, Office, Gmail, Browser, SkypeYouku, Tudou etc.
- Power Supply:
- AC 110V-220V – 50-60Hz
- DC 5V – 2A
- Unit Dimension: 90mm x 35mm x 12mm (L x W x H)
- Box Dimension: 100mm x 62mm x 140mm (L x W x H)
- Net Weight: 30 g
- Gross Weight: 549 g
- 1 x Mini Android TV box
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 x Mini USB to Female cable
- 1 x Adaptor AC 110V-220V/DC 5V-2A
1. What is a capacitive touch screen?
Capacitive touchscreen rely on the electrical properties of the human body to detect when and where the user's touching on a display. Because of this, capacitive display can be controlled with very light touches of a finger and generally cannot be used with a mechanical stylus or a gloved hand.
2. USB cable is already connected, but I cannot see my device on my TV?
Make sure USB cable is properly connected and USB storage is turned ON.
3. Why the device does not show a complete 4GB storage as indicated on its packaging?
Device might not show exact storage capacity because some of it is used to run the android operating system. The remaining capacity is what’s left for you to store files and data.
4. What is the supported maximum capacity of the memory card?
Maximum memory card capacity is up to 4GB.
5. What is the supported screen resolution of the HDMi display?
- This Mini Android TV Box supports 1080/p HDMI.
6. What is the Wireless standard support of Mini Android TV Box?
- This Mini Android TV Box supports wireless BGN.
7. Does Mini Android TV Box has a built in Camera resolution?
- This Mini Android TV Box has no built-in camera.
8. What are the supported 3G dongles?
- There are no supported 3G dongles.
9. What is the Mini Android TV box's operating system?
- The Mini Android TV box uses Google Anrroid 4.0 operating system.
|Warranty Period : 6 month|
|Replacement Period : 1 week|
Back To List