1. What is an Induction Cooker?
- An Induction Cooker is a cooking appliance in which heat is directly generated in the cooking pan as opposed to heat generated by cooking gas.
2. What kind of vessels can be used on the Induction Cooker?
- All vessels which are flat and ferromagnetic in nature can be used on a Induction Cooker. The best way to identify which flat vessels are compatible with Induction Cooker is to check if it attracts a magnet; if it does then you can go ahead and used it on an induction cooker.
3. Is it safe to cook on an Induction Cooker?
- Stark Induction Cookers are absolutely safe and its cool touch body protects against all electric shocks. In fact cooking on Induction cooker does not result into gaseous fumes or flames and due to the absence of such fumes cooking with an Induction Cooker is absolutely safe. It is said that if complete circulation of air in the kitchen in a 10 x 10 Sq Ft does not happen 16 times, then the air is Stale. This kind of problem does not arise with Induction cooking as there are no Gaseous Byproducts involved.
4. Would it be heavy on pockets if I use an Induction cooker?
- No, not at all. In fact cooking on an Induction Cooker is more economical than on a Gas Stove due to its efficiency in both heat transfer & time taken to cook your dishes.
5. Where can I use the Induction Cooker?
- You can use your induction cooker anywhere. In fact you can call it a Mobile Kitchen which is at your disposal whenever you want. You can use it on your kitchen platform, in your drawing room, your balcony, be it in an air conditioned environment or under the fan. All you need is an electric connection to turn it on.
6. What are the safety precautions to be kept in mind while using an induction cooker?
- A few basic things to be kept in mind while using this appliance for safety are as follows:
- Never have a metal platform beneath the Induction Cooker.
- Never use an Induction Cooker side by side a Gas Stove
- Not to be cleaned/washed with water
- Not to be used without any food in the utensil.
- Do not scratch any part of the Induction Cooker with sharp objects.
- Ensure enough ventilation near the induction cooker.
- Do not leave food unattended for a very long time on an Induction Cooker.
7. Is it safe even for the kids to use the induction cooker?
- Yes, it is perfectly safe to children. There are no gaseous fumes, flames involved in the cooking process. Simple training would suffice for anyone to use an Induction Cooker.
8. What is the advantage of using the induction cooker to other conventional mediums of cooking?
- Unlike other conventional cooking mediums like gas stoves, induction cooking does not result into transfer of Heat to atmosphere, therefore you would find it much easier to be around an Induction Cooker than gas stoves while the food is being cooked.