1. Can I use the mini microphone in Mobile phone?
-Yes you can use the Mini microphone in any mobile supported which is supported by a 3.5m female port. Simply insert the 3.5mm jack into the 3.5mm port then use the loudspeaker function of your mobile phone.
2. What is an omnidirectional microphones?
- Omnidirectional microphones can pick up sound from virtually any direction. This design can be useful when a device needs to pick up ambient sound or is used in an environment where sound sources are moving and it ids not practical to move the microphone along with them. It does have some drawbacks, however, including muddy sound quality in some cases.
3. Is there any battery that can be used to operate the Mini Microphone?
- There is no need to use battery to operate the Mini Microphone.
4. Do I need a driver to use in the Mini Microphone?
- There is no need to use a driver in the mini microphone . It is true plug and play.
5. Is it compatible to any Operating System?
- Not sure if it is compatible in WINDOW 7/XP/VISTA. But it is tested only in WINDOWS 7.